cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disclaimer
JUMPCLOUD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND LIABILITIES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, SCRIPTS, REPOSITORIES, AND APIS. JUMPCLOUD IS NOT REQUIRED TO SUPPORT ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND ALL RISKS RELATED TO THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. PLEASE ALSO REVIEW THE JUMPCLOUD TOS.

[Python] Update: ChatGPT JumpCloud Assistant (unofficial / RC1) with a FastAPI bridge on AWS Lightsail

JuergenKlaassen
Rising Star III
Rising Star III

Hi

This doesn't raise the P(doom) level significant at all, but I hope it's helpful for some of you:

In my previous post about this ChatGPT JumpCloud Assistant I explained fundamentally how it works. 
I made a couple of updates in the meantime and also want to share the docker image with you which you can find here on my GitHub
SCR-20231207-plam.png

The most recent version includes some improved and new features. 
Newly added were: 

• IP Address Lookup (via ipapi.co)
  • IP Lookup for Latitude/Longitude
  • Lookup a Google Map based on the IP Address (via Google Maps)
  • Lookup Email Reputation (via EmailRep API;emailrep.io)

SCR-20231207-plqs.png

You would need to acquire respective API-Keys for this to work and configure them in your environment variables:

SCR-20231207-pmpw.png

In action it looks like this (two examples):

SCR-20231203-ihyw.png

SCR-20231207-poil.png

Thanks for reading as always.
-Juergen

2 REPLIES 2

Kathlyn
Novitiate II

What are the main benefits of deploying the ChatGPT JumpCloud Assistant on AWS Lightsail?

Hi Kathlyn

The main reason here is really the simplicity of deploying a docker container and exposing it to the public which is required here so that the ChatGPT Assistant is able to communicate with this app.
Updating/versioning the app quite simple as well and you can always revert swiftly to previous versions if needed. 

You Might Like

New to the site? Take a look at these additional resources:

Community created scripts:

Our new Radical Admin blog:

Keep up with Product News:

Read our community guidelines

Ready to join us? You can register here.