cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Disclaimer
JUMPCLOUD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND LIABILITIES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, SCRIPTS, REPOSITORIES, AND APIS. JUMPCLOUD IS NOT REQUIRED TO SUPPORT ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND ALL RISKS RELATED TO THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. PLEASE ALSO REVIEW THE JUMPCLOUD TOS.

Powershell command Get-JCAssociation fails

monadian
Novitiate I

So we're still in evaluation with jumpcloud and I'm trying to craft a report that will pull together some information on the few test systems we've installed the agent upon, and I'm hitting a snag. For one (only) of seven systems, Get-JCAssociation fails, as below. Any suggestions?

PS C:\hold> Get-JCAssociation -Type system -Id <sytem ID>
ForEach-Object : Exception calling "Add" with "2" argument(s): "Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'name'  Key being added: 'Name'"
At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\JumpCloud\2.6.0\Private\Association\Format-JCAssociation.ps1:18 char:25
+         $Associations | ForEach-Object {
+                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [ForEach-Object], MethodInvocationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ArgumentException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ForEachObjectCommand
2 REPLIES 2

urvashi
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! Let me look into this and get back to you as soon I can ๐Ÿ™‚

urvashi
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @monadian sorry it took so long to get back to you. Are you able to reach out to support from your Admin Portal? They're the right people to help you debug this. If you're working with an account manager you could reach out to them as well and they'll connect you to the right people to help figure this out ๐Ÿ™‚