cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disclaimer
JUMPCLOUD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND LIABILITIES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, SCRIPTS, REPOSITORIES, AND APIS. JUMPCLOUD IS NOT REQUIRED TO SUPPORT ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND ALL RISKS RELATED TO THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. PLEASE ALSO REVIEW THE JUMPCLOUD TOS.

Get future suspension date (if there is any) of all our JumpCloud users

tobiaskeller
Novitiate I

Hey all,

I'm trying to get the future suspension date (if there is any) of all our JumpCloud users. There are hundreds of users but just a few of them have a suspension date. First I read all users using Get-JCUser. Then I loop through all users to get the suspension date using Get-JcSdkBulkUserState. This approach is quite heavy regarding API calls.

Is there a more straight forward approach that doesn't require hundreds of API calls?

Thanks in advance,

Tobias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tobiaskeller
Novitiate I

Running Get-JcSdkBulkUserState without any parameters returns all future suspension dates (if there are any) of all users.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

tobiaskeller
Novitiate I

Running Get-JcSdkBulkUserState without any parameters returns all future suspension dates (if there are any) of all users.

You Might Like

New to the site? Take a look at these additional resources:

Community created scripts:

Our new Radical Admin blog:

Keep up with Product News:

Read our community guidelines

Ready to join us? You can register here.