cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BScott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks to everyone who's been giving us feedback on the site! We made some quick updates and will continue to do so as we find bugs / errors. You're welcome to make a comment on posts like this to report an issue or email us: community@jumpcloud.com. You can also ping any of the community team members on the Slack Lounge.

Here's what changed:

• Windows Chrome users reported an issue with button text alignment that has been fixed
  • Windows Chrome users also reported a button alignment issue with certain window sizes or when you resize a window, also fixed
  • Image previews were tiny on forum board feeds (but fine on the home feed) — fixed
  • Topic font size too small — bumped up a size

On that last one about the font size, if you are still having trouble with that, please let us know. It should now be a Gibson 16 pt, but if readability is an issue, we definitely want to know. Thanks for being here!

Coming soon: the Founding Member badge! We teased this on the IT Hour last week and we'll be awarding it soon. How do you get it? Well, you need to join the community by creating an account during this launch period and you need to take an action of some sort. Participate! You can like / kudo a post. Introduce yourself. It doesn't need to be a lot to get it but it does need to be a little something. Here's a small preview of this sweet badge (c'mon, our designer did a great job!):

202203-SM-FoundingMemberBadge-B.png

10 Comments
chadrick
Novitiate III

I printed it out and hung it on the fridge!

For real though, that design is legit. Fits the form design and color scheme and is easy to read at a glance. Good job badge maker. 

kelly
Novitiate III

Will there be physical manifestations of this badge in the future?

steven
Rising Star III

Yessssss, The Founders Badge looks SO GOOD!! Props to your design team @BScott 

I'm so excited to start seeing more and more interaction in the community!

BScott
Community Manager

LOL @chadrick - I mean, that's one way to see it every time you go refill your water?

@kelly - good question! Nothing in the works quite yet, but certainly something I will try to make happen in the future.

@steven - me, too. Makes me super happy.

chadrick
Novitiate III

@BScott My mom is so proud!

kelly
Novitiate III

@BScott I have created physical manifestations before, so if you want to make it happen I can share what I know. 🙂 

BScott
Community Manager

@kelly definitely! Are you thinking certificates or something more than that? I can think of a few. Pins could be fun, but I'm open to all types of suggestions.

dreagletalon
Novitiate I

@BScott i could 3D Print some in a few colors and filament types  getting them colored would then become the challenge. I do know some who have gotten Jacket Patches made on Etsy. 

steven
Rising Star III

@dreagletalonOk well now I have to 3D print this badge. Thanks for that 😂😅

BScott
Community Manager

I have a couple of ideas that I can't decide if I should spoil them or not! But these are great to add to the list. I used to do some consulting for a 3D printing company several years back. The home option with filament is difficult, but if you use one of the 3D companies that use laser sintering, there are lots of possibilities. Hmmmm... more ideas are firing!

You Might Like

New to the site? Take a look at these additional resources:

Community created scripts

Keep up with Product News

Read our community guidelines

Ready to join us? You can register here.