cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thanos IT Easy Button

BenGarrison
JumpCloud Alumni
JumpCloud Alumni

If you had the ability to use a Thanos style IT Easy Button that would solve all your IT problems in one snap of the finger, (or press of the button) what would that be?

10 REPLIES 10

steven
Rising Star III

No... It's too easy. I thoroughly enjoy my job, to the point where I don't mind doing similar in my free time. I enjoy the challenge of figuring out what's going on (most of the time. If it's a printer, I don't care. Throw it away and buy a new one lol). I've always said that if I won the jackpot of multiple millions of dollars, I'd still work somewhere so that I didn't get bored. I'd just go on vacation more often and to more extravagant places. I feel like the Thanos IT Easy Button falls in a similar vain

Anonymous
Not applicable

deleted

DukeRandom
Novitiate I

Rando performance issues on client networks 

BScott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I feel like throwing "Thanos" into there just makes me picture the easy button as not quite solving your problems so much as turning them into ash and watching them float away. "I don't feel so good..." ๐Ÿ˜‚

Like someone's post? Give them a kudo!
Did someone's answer help you? Please mark it as a solution.

steven
Rising Star III

I mean... some days ashing people sounds like a good idea

BScott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I mean, you're not wrong.

Like someone's post? Give them a kudo!
Did someone's answer help you? Please mark it as a solution.

chadrick
Novitiate III

The answer is definitely printers, right? And all their adjacent monstrosities like fax machines? Snap, gone. No more unpatchable holes in the network, no more storage room dedicated to pallets of paper, no more arguing with Brittney in accounting about why we're not going to get her an inkjet for her desk so she doesn't have to walk the ten feet down the hall to the multifunction? All the printers. Snap 'em. 

Sometimes that 10 feet feels like a million... ya know? Especially when you're hiding from an angry user ๐Ÿ‘€

That's why I haven't been able to print purchase orders for weeks. I just know Brittney is out there. Lurking. Waiting.

alanwest
Novitiate II

Removing Macs from being bound to Active Directory and replacing it with SSO