cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Meraki WAP with jumpcloud Radius

mohanmani
Novitiate I

Actually, I have a Jump cloud radius server and Meraki access points. I need my Corp SSID to authenticate with the jump cloud radius server. While configuring radius server in the jump cloud, it was asking IP add of my organization network; I gave my public IP add of network, and then in the Meraki end it was asking radius server IP add and secret key. The secret key I know, but what is the IP add I have to give in the Meraki? I have checked with Jump Cloud assistance; they also don't know. They told me to use an IP address of the Jump cloud radius server based on region. My region was APAC for that 18.182.131.248; this is the IP add; my question is, IF I use this IP add, will it work?

Can you please anyone reply?

1 REPLY 1

BrightRodger
JumpCloud Employee
JumpCloud Employee

Hi there, short answer: Yes 18.182.131.248 is the correct IP address if you are in the APAC region. Sounds like support steered you correctly!

Long Answer; You can use any of the IP addresses in any region that JumpCloud is hosted in. But obviously for the snappiest response times I recommend finding the server IP that's closest to where your Meraki device is located.

Here is the list of RADIUS endpoint IP's and corresponding DNS entries for each server;

https://jumpcloud.com/support/configure-a-wap-vpn-or-router-for-radius