cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password manager issues and thoughts

Fergarttus
Novitiate I

Just started to use this product, a couple things I have noticed, Using Windows 10 pro and chrome 

- With chrome extension installed it works great for passwords and card details, but auto-fill for addresses dosent work in my testing. 

- If the password log-in is at the bottom of the page you can't select it it as the jumpcloud window goes below the  screen break and I can t seam to make it appear with resizing , see screen grab below..

- "Password manger mini" doesn't work either I am awrae the developers are aware of this and are working on a fix. this would be really useful to work as it means you can login to desktop programmes and I assume force an autofill that doesnt work.

Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 11.02.54 AM.png 

5 REPLIES 5

BScott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the screen grab and additional context. Tagging @HimanshuSharma so that this can get back to the team. Appreciate you sharing with us.

Like someone's post? Give them a kudo!
Did someone's answer help you? Please mark it as a solution.

matteooreficegs
Novitiate I

Hello, we have same problem, the identity auto-fill for addresses doesn't work, and the native chrome feature will be disabled ! 

I'll pass this along as well. Thank you!

emal
Novitiate I

Hello,

Unfortunately, we’re facing the same issue. Many of our users are frustrated with JC-PM, as it’s the default service on most devices and prevents the use of Chrome's native password manager. The most significant problem arises when JC-PM doesn't allow users to save credentials for certain pages and blocks access to Chrome's native password manager as well.
There is a Google Chrome policy that can be enabled in JC, but it doesn't have any impact on this issue.

BScott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
I seem to recall being able to exclude certain sites, as I was having this issue with forms or wanting to exclude only a couple of sites. Let me see what I can find.