cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I Need Help on How to Implement JumpCloud for a Multi Site Organisation.

Bronwyn
Novitiate II

Hello everyone๐Ÿ˜Š

I am looking for advice and help on how to use JumpCloud in our company. We are a small business with about 300 workers dispersed over several locations in several states. We use a combination of windows; mac OS; and linux desktops as well as a number of cloud services like office365; g suite; and AWS in our building design.
We currently manage and verify users using a cloud based active directory system. Our goal in switching to JumpCloud is to improve efficiency and centralised identity management.

• Which are the most successful methods to move from AD to JumpCloud? How can we make sure that our users are not too interrupted throughout the transfer process?
  • We want strong device management features because our environment contains a variety of operating systems. How does JumpCloud manage devices on various operating systems?
  • Are there any particular difficulties and things to keep in mind when using JumpCloud to manage Windows, mac OS; and linux devices?
  • Our first priority is security; and we want to make sure that all of our applications support single sign on and multi factor authentication. How simple is it to use Jump Cloud for SSO and MFA setup?
  • Which specific setups and connections have proven to be more productive and challenging?
  • As previously mentioned; we make heavy use of office 365; g suite; and AWS. What level of connectivity does JumpCloud offer with these services?
  • Have you run into limitations and challenges when connecting Jump Cloud with these platforms? Which guidelines should be followed in order to ensure a smooth cooperation?
  • We require secure access to our internal assets for a number of our remote workers. In what ways does Jump Cloud help with safe remote access?
  • Does it work well with VPN programs? If so, which ones would you suggest?
  • We are taking into account JumpCloud total cost considerations as we examine it. How has changing to Jump Cloud changed your IT budget, for those who have made the switch?
  • In contrast to competing identity management solutions and traditional directory services; has it proven to be more affordable?
  • User experience is also very important to us. What has been your employees JumpCloud experience like? Do any notable training requirements or learning curves exist?
  • Any advice on how to smoothly enrol users?

Also I explored some topics related to this https://community.jumpcloud.com/t5/customer-award-submissions/schernecker-gcp-property-services-best-use-case-community-choice/idi-p/893 but I did not get the sufficient solution of my query so I would really want to get some help from a more experienced person.

I am interested in learning about the experiences of the community members as well as any guidance you may have. Any references, records, and yourself stories would be very valued.

I appreciate your efforts in advance๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค

0 REPLIES 0