cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excited to join JumpCloud (Resmo co-founder post)

mustafa
JumpCloud Employee
JumpCloud Employee

Hello!

I’m Mustafa Akın, former co-founder of Resmo. As you might already know, JumpCloud acquired Resmo recently. Funny story, last year, I found JumpCloud when I was desperately trying to connect different MDM and SSO solutions and here we are! The convergence makes a lot of sense for IT regardless of the size, and I was really impressed with what JumpCloud has to offer. I’m thrilled to be part of this community.

To give some context about me, I’ve been programming since I was 10 years old, thanks to my fathers magical 100s of lines SQL queries that left a mark on me. Prior to founding Resmo, I was an early member of Opsgenie’s SRE Team, focused on providing 5 9s of availability to our customers. After the Atlassian acquisition, I’ve worked mostly on security, compliance and platform convergence. In November 2021, we founded Resmo with Serhat with a simple goal: Provide complete visibility to your all cyber assets. I’m also a PhD drop-out with a focus on efficient Kubernetes scheduling algorithms.

I love contributing to various communities like Reddit, StackOverflow, AWS and am thrilled to be part of the JumpCloud community as well! Also, I’m very passionate about Star Wars and I recently got a Jedi Costume and can’t wait to wear it on May 4th.

You can always reach out to me via Twitter or LinkedIn.

6 REPLIES 6

alexaemerson
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You're in great Star Wars company here, Mustafa!

urvashi
Community Manager

Your PhD work sounds so cool, @mustafa! So glad to have you join us! 🙂

BScott
Community Manager

We are also thrilled to have you here. We are fans of both Star Wars and Star Trek here, so you'll see references to both. Looks like I'll need to start a "show us your May the Fourth looks" thread when the time comes. I have a feeling that @kelly might share her awesome costume as well. @alexaemerson you might have to go back and reshare the campaign images from May the Fourth as well.

Mustafa, thanks for posting and we look forward to more contributions from you. Welcome to the team!

Like someone's post? Give them a kudo!
Did someone's answer help you? Please mark it as a solution.

alexaemerson
Community Manager

Rebellion.jpgDisturbing.jpgMoistureFarmer.jpgGrandAdmiral.jpg

There's more where this came from! 😂

JC-ChrisTate
Rising Star III
Rising Star III

Great to have you on board - However as a pedantic Brit, I have to remind you it's the 4th of May 🙂

Not when you’re celebrating Star Wars day!

Like someone's post? Give them a kudo!
Did someone's answer help you? Please mark it as a solution.