cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disclaimer
JUMPCLOUD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND LIABILITIES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, SCRIPTS, REPOSITORIES, AND APIS. JUMPCLOUD IS NOT REQUIRED TO SUPPORT ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND ALL RISKS RELATED TO THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. PLEASE ALSO REVIEW THE JUMPCLOUD TOS.

Add Extension Firefox on Windows & Mac Os

hendrian
Novitiate I

I'm asking you for help regarding this jumpcloud. How to add Firefox extensions to Windows and Mac OS operating systems. Because I've searched for articles but didn't get any results. Hope you can help me to solve this problem.

Thank You 

3 REPLIES 3

urvashi
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hendrian I'm looking into this, I'll get back to you once I have more info

urvashi
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hendrian from what I've gathered you'll have to find/build/test a custom script to do this and then run it on your devices/device groups using the custom commands option in the admin portal. 

I looked around online and there are some prebuilt scripts that you can modify: 

rlyons
Rising Star III

MacOS is a lot easier, because you can load an MDM profile for Chrome/FF/Safari/Edge to tell the browser to download and install the extensions you want.

Edit: Correction, I forgot that Safari doesn't support this.... Most go through the AppStore, so can probably leverage VPP for this one.

You Might Like

New to the site? Take a look at these additional resources:

Community created scripts:

Our new Radical Admin blog:

Keep up with Product News:

Read our community guidelines

Ready to join us? You can register here.