cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BScott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the early adopters who are joining us—we are very happy to have you here. Take a look around, kick the tires, maybe even rearrange a chair or two. If you find something that's not working quite the way it should, you can let us know in the comments or by emailing us at community@jumpcloud.com.

We appreciate you taking the time to visit. Please, sit down a spell and join us for a chat and maybe a glass of southern sweet tea (but not too sweet, because WHEW, some people like theirs sweet enough to rot your teeth out). 

There's lots to do, and we have many plans. BUT, we also want to hear from you. Leave us a note in the comments, on Slack, in email, video, or whatever works best, to let us know what your immediate needs are...and we'll see what we can conjure up. Now let's have some fun!

-Becky

20 Comments
BenGarrison
JumpCloud Alumni
JumpCloud Alumni

I cannot wait for this to really start to grow and become the GO-TO!

steven
Rising Star III

Hey @BScott , thanks for the invite! I'm really excited for this. I have to say, JumpCloud is by far the best vendor I interact with. Even vendors where we are "partners", JumpCloud surpasses them.

Can't wait for more people to start hopping in and seeing new ideas from the community.

SMaddock
Novitiate I

Commenting to level up! 😜

BScott
Community Manager

@steven glad to have you here!

@SMaddock I'll allow it. 😉 

RichHickson
Novitiate I

Yo Yo Yo. Whats cooking?

Ben_Garrison
JumpCloud Alumni
JumpCloud Alumni

Well hello Rich!  Welcome to the lovely community site! Feel free to post some of your scripts and solutions in various places!

BScott
Community Manager

Welcome @Anonymous! Happy to have you and glad you joined from the LTT WAN show. 

steven
Rising Star III

The LTT WAN show is fantastic! I didn't know JumpCloud put an advert out on the WAN show. Great thinking @BScott 

Anonymous
Not applicable

deleted

BScott
Community Manager

Our team has lots of awesome ideas, @steven — if only I could claim credit for all of them. 🤣

@Anonymous lol - gaming, bacon, sci fi... I see no problems here.

JCDavid
Iron II
Iron II

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

krichard
Novitiate III

Great start!

BScott
Community Manager

Thanks, @krichard — glad to have you join us. Did you come over from the IT Hour?

krichard
Novitiate III

@BScott It's true 😁

karanssh
Novitiate I

I just signed up and have been going through it and it seems great but so many things need lots of TLC

1. The font is so, so hard to read

2. Why can I not sign up with OAuth via G/FB/whatever[...]

3. Threaded replies/jump to top / keyboard shortcuts

just some honest feedback guys - curious to know what is the stack behind the site. This looks like a very custom forum 🙂

BScott
Community Manager

@karanssh I hear you on the font and just bumped it up. We are going to see how that goes, as you aren't the only one who said something. Appreciate the suggestion on signing up with other alternatives, and we will be considering more options in the future. Threaded replies are available in most of the community threads, just not in blog posts for whatever reason. You should see it in normal conversations in the forums, though. It's built on the Khoros platform.

Sullivangraphic
Novitiate I

Hey Becky,

•  I’m pretty sure the whole point of the “join” thread is to point out that there is no easily available join button yet? Or is it a tiny way to filter out trolls, make us work a bit, prove the slightest knowledge of the internet? Either way, you don’t need me to tell you…please make joining and supporting you guys a bit easier. Thanks, Timothy S.
BScott
Community Manager

@Sullivangraphic hi Timothy, thanks for the feedback. In general, if someone clicks to try and like or post something, they'll be prompted to join. But you do make a good point and we'll see what we can do to improve that.

Pfiddy_JC
Novitiate I

How do I get an invite to your fancy slack group? Would love to join! Thx!

BScott
Community Manager
Easy enough! Here’s the link: https://join.jumpcloudlounge.com/
You Might Like

New to the site? Take a look at these additional resources:

Community created scripts

Keep up with Product News

Read our community guidelines

Ready to join us? You can register here.