cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now hiring: PURE Property Management & Facing History & Ourselves

BScott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

A couple of new job openings were posted in the Slack Lounge and we wanted to make sure those of you over here saw them, too.

Ryan Buffa at PURE Property Management is hiring for a fully remote Sys Admin position. He said: "Must be in MTN or PST time zone and Jumpcloud experience is a plus. This is a great opportunity and we have awesome benefits. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3455197745."

And @JBV is hiring at Facing History & Ourselves. They said: 

Facing History & Ourselves is hiring a Senior IT Engineer to join our Technology Team.

👋 This position reports to me, Director of IT. I recently celebrated my 4 year work anniversary here and it’s been great! Please DM me with any questions!

☮️ Facing History & Ourselves is a global education non-profit organization that challenges teachers and students to use lessons of history to stand up to bigotry and hate.

🇺🇲 US Remote is possible, but preference is given to candidates located near Boston or one of our US offices. (New York City, Cleveland, Memphis) We also have co-working space in the Chicago, Oakland or Los Angeles regions.

💼 macOS (65%), Windows 10 (35%), JumpCloud, Google Workspace, Jira, Zoom, Slack, Drupal 9, Salesforce, and more.

🖥 bash, PowerShell, python, MDM, etc. Platform integration and automation experience is key.

💰 75,000 - 95,000 USD / year

Like someone's post? Give them a kudo!
Did someone's answer help you? Please mark it as a solution.

0 REPLIES 0