cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BScott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You may have seen a new face around here: @urvashi. She's our new champion and we're so excited to have her on the team! Here's some more about her, in her own words.

Hey hey everybody! This is Urvashi your brand new Technical Community Champion! I've been at JumpCloud since the start of June 2023 and am getting a hang of things one day at a time.

I started off my tech career a decade ago in the user/device management space as a customer support engineer; from there I went into Product Management working on Certificate Based Authentication (and a few other bits and bobs). In 2017 I held my breath, said "YOLO" and dove into a career as a full time actor. Six colorful/eventful/stressful years of self employment later, I'm back to Tech with JumpCloud!

I've accumulated a whole bunch of random skills this past decade and I can't wait to tie them all together with this role. So see you soon in the forums and let's figure out how to Make Work Happen! 🙂

P.S. If you're curious about my strange career path, I wrote about it here: https://kingfisherontap.medium.com/the-line-between-courage-and-stupidity-fea9de72fbc4

Welcome to one of the most awesome community groups I've worked with. One month down and she's already diving in!

1 Comment
You Might Like

New to the site? Take a look at these additional resources:

Community created scripts

Keep up with Product News

Read our community guidelines

Ready to join us? You can register here.