cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Resmo co-founder here! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Super excited to join JumpCloud!

serhatcan
JumpCloud Employee
JumpCloud Employee

Hi everyone! 

This is Serhat Can, the former co-founder and CEO of Resmo. I recently joined JumpCloud after our company was acquired by one of our favorite teams in the space - thrilled to be here!

A bit of background: I was an early employee at a company called Opsgenie. Then, I worked at Atlassian for over three years following their Opsgenie acquisition. I founded my own startup, Resmo, 2.5 years ago with my excellent co-founder and founding engineers. My background is in software development, but I'm curious about all aspects of the business. I've spent years working as a technical evangelist and community person, so I love these online or in-person spaces.

I have a passion for food, comedy, cars, and exploring new cultures. I look forward to learning from all of you!

Connect with me on Linkedin or Twitter!

7 REPLIES 7

alexaemerson
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, Serhat! You'll find one of the best parts of JumpCloud is its awesome community! 

urvashi
Community Manager

So happy to have you join us @serhatcan. I can recommend some great food if you have a chance to visit India! ๐Ÿ™‚

yabagay
Novitiate II

Hello @serhatcan ,

We are glad to see you in the Jumpcloud community. 

HoลŸgeldin ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Yusuf

EricCBrownJC
JumpCloud Employee
JumpCloud Employee

So excited to welcome you and the entire Resmo team to JumpCloud!

rjordan
Rising Star I

Exciting product and news!

BScott
Community Manager

Welcome! Love that you've been a tech evangelist and community person. Our community is terrific. Wait til you join the IT Hour and see how much fun that is. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Like someone's post? Give them a kudo!
Did someone's answer help you? Please mark it as a solution.

JC-ChrisTate
Rising Star III
Rising Star III

Super excited to have you on board - fellow comedy fan here so looking forward to discussing that..