The recent (and not so recent) news about LastPass have been - at least to me - literally horrifying.
I moved out of LastPass more than a decade ago (to be precise after their security incident on May 3, 2011) and started using 1password from then onwards for my personal credentials. Yes, I do keep that separated between work and personal purposes for good reasons.
Did you know it's pretty easy to move over from LastPass (and other PWM's) to JumpCloud's Password Manager? Check it out.
Export your items from LastPass
- Go to Advanced Options, select Export
- Click the link sent to you via email and the download starts immediately
Import your items into JumpCloud Password Manager
- Using the app, click "+" and "Import Items" and follow the wizard
- Map the Grouping to the Property of Folders:
- Map folders accordingly or decide to create new ones during import:
- Imported Items:
More about the Password Manager:
This has worked for Shared Folder however Im unable to see a way for admins to migrate personal LastPass Items from user's personal folders in lastpass to their personal folders in JumpCloud. Is there any guidance you can provide for this?
I don't think (afaik) there's a way for admins to migrate personal items from personal folders - this would kind contradict the meaning of personal folders actually, IMHO.
But users shall be able to make these transfers on their own though.