cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Disclaimer
JUMPCLOUD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND LIABILITIES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, SCRIPTS, REPOSITORIES, AND APIS. JUMPCLOUD IS NOT REQUIRED TO SUPPORT ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND ALL RISKS RELATED TO THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. PLEASE ALSO REVIEW THE JUMPCLOUD TOS.

Python - Get a list of users but filter by specific username

scheng
Novitiate I

Hi,

I'm trying to get the ID of a specific user by filtering via username, but for some reason, the filter specifically doesn't work in Python; I can get it to filter in Postman using the yaml, but I can't get it to work in Python. I followed this based on the Jumpcloud API v1.0 but it returns all IDs (though it only prints 10 due to the limit) Any advise would be appreciated.

querystring = {
                "limit":"10",
                "fields": "id", # Assuming you want to include the user ID in the response
                "filter": {"username":{"$eq":username}}
            }

Thanks,

A Struggling User

1 REPLY 1

urvashi
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @scheng which endpoint are you working with? I can do some testing on my end and get back to you. You can also skip/change the limit field so it will give you more responses.