cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Disclaimer
JUMPCLOUD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND LIABILITIES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, SCRIPTS, REPOSITORIES, AND APIS. JUMPCLOUD IS NOT REQUIRED TO SUPPORT ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND ALL RISKS RELATED TO THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. PLEASE ALSO REVIEW THE JUMPCLOUD TOS.

powershell script get os version and build

dariovernelli
Novitiate III

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if anyone has or knows a script for jumpcloud to pull out the list of devices with operating system, version and build.

Many thanks

Dario

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

urvashi
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dario, 

Thank you for your patience with this. It took some asking around on my part. Here's a short version that gives you just the patch number. 

Get-JCSystem | Select-Object -Property id, os, version, @{ Name 'Patch No.' Expression {$_.osVersionDetail.patchnumber}} | Format-Table -Autosize 

I've attached a longer version with more available details you can pull up. Hope this helps! 

Many thanks to @scott_reed for all the help on this one! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

urvashi
Community Manager

Hi Dario, 

I'm taking a look at this. I'll get back to you once I have more info ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Urvashi

urvashi
Community Manager

Hi Dario, 

Thank you for your patience with this. It took some asking around on my part. Here's a short version that gives you just the patch number. 

Get-JCSystem | Select-Object -Property id, os, version, @{ Name 'Patch No.' Expression {$_.osVersionDetail.patchnumber}} | Format-Table -Autosize 

I've attached a longer version with more available details you can pull up. Hope this helps! 

Many thanks to @scott_reed for all the help on this one! 

dariovernelli
Novitiate III

Hi @urvashi thanks a lot!!!!

This is what I'm looking for.

Many thanks

Glad to hear that ๐Ÿ˜„ Happy to help!