cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea and Support Case Portal Testers Wanted! New Feature Coming Soon

KMason
JumpCloud Alumni
JumpCloud Alumni

We will be launching some more robust ways to request features and view any cases submitted by any administrator within your organization via the Case Portal-coming soon! For now, we are seeking some willing testers to try it out. The Early Access would start within the month. If you are interested please let me know on here and I would be happy to invite you.

**Update: Thanks to your feedback we will be launching this feature as a general release to all Admins very soon. I will have a message in Community for you all when it goes live.

SupportIdeaCP.png

6 REPLIES 6

steven
Rising Star III

I'd love to help test it!

KMason
JumpCloud Alumni
JumpCloud Alumni

Thank you Steven! I sent a PM to get your contact info for the Early Access sign up. 

NVergin
Rising Star II

I submit a fair number of feature requests and support requests, would love a better way to be able to track them.  So I would be happy to help test this as well.

KMason
JumpCloud Alumni
JumpCloud Alumni

Awesome, that will make the feedback all the more useful. Sent a PM your way to get you signed up. Thank you!

jaggrey
Novitiate III

I would like to test this also!

KMason
JumpCloud Alumni
JumpCloud Alumni

Hello Jaggrey! The good news is we should be releasing it for general release yet this week so Early Access is now closed. I will be putting an updated post in Community to let everyone know as soon as we go live. Everyone will get to use this updated feature.