cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patch Management & JumpCloud's Free Plan

NVergin
Rising Star II

Patch Management is a paid add-on product but I found that it is accessible in free accounts as well. (albeit with the same "Premium Feature" banner displayed that is showing up in our company account)  Is that going to remain accessible within the 10-user free plan moving forward?

Also, will that banner get removed at some point for accounts that have paid for the add-on?  Seems like there should be a feature flag or something on the backend to remove that like how the "Pricing" button is removed.

6 REPLIES 6

rlyons
Rising Star III

I'll admit, it confused me for a couple of minutes, since we're on the free tier solely because we haven't hit the 10 user mark yet. Small company, but expect that we'll have hit that soon.

Not going to lie, I'd like to see more self service options for billing, etc, in the console. Especially if JC is going to be rolling out add-on services now.

BScott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@NVergin working on getting that answer for you.

Like someone's post? Give them a kudo!
Did someone's answer help you? Please mark it as a solution.

BScott
Community Manager

@NVergin here you go:

1. All features of JumpCloud are available at no cost for orgs less than 10 users. So it should remain going forward, is my understanding.

2. The team is working on removing the banner for accounts that have paid for the feature and that should happen in the next few weeks. I can't give a more exact timeline than that, but it is on the (short term) backlog.

@rlyons I don't have an update on self-service billing options and whether that's on the table. If I do hear anything down the road I'll let you know.

BenGarrison
JumpCloud Alumni
JumpCloud Alumni

@rlyons 

It is currently scoped work. The title of the card reads as follows:
Any admin user with a billing role can view and download invoices from the Admin Console

Looking at the scope of work, it appears there is going to be a billing page etc. Hopefully, this stays on schedule and should be something that is completed by end of Q2. But it's still in the early stages of scoping so they might find something that pushes this out. So fingers crossed there

Do you happen to know if the billing page would include past invoices?

BScott
Community Manager

The accounts page just went live, and viewing invoices is still on the upcoming list. So hold tight on that one.