cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFA not working for admin account

ivanxxp
Novitiate II

Hello,

I am having a hard time login into my account when I place my MFA code I get the following error "Verification code was invalid or already used." 

Anyone can point me on the right way to reset the to MFA to the admin account? or whatever procedure 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Unfortunately, if you're the only admin account with MFA enabled, you will need to reach out to Support to have your device removed.

support@jumpcloud.com - make sure to email from the same email account that is used for JumpClound admin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

BenGarrison
JumpCloud Alumni
JumpCloud Alumni

Are you referring to the admin panel?  If so, are you the only admin?

If you are, then you will need to reach out to support in order to have your TOTP reset. If there is another admin, with the correct permission they can reset your TOTP devices.

Ben, thanks for replying. yes, only one admin. and this is the demo account or free account for testing purposes. I just don't see any options to the email of a form to request that to reset. if you know away please do share. 

Thanks!

Unfortunately, if you're the only admin account with MFA enabled, you will need to reach out to Support to have your device removed.

support@jumpcloud.com - make sure to email from the same email account that is used for JumpClound admin

Thankyou Ben!