JumpCloud Product Discussions
Discuss our products, ask questions, get help from your peers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tips to Force-Install JC Go in Edge?

We're a Mac shop running Edge here and we are wanting to utilize JumpCloud Go, however, the only way I'm finding is that it can be pushed out as a browser extension via Chrome. Does anyone have any tips on how to push this to Edge? Since it's built o...

maffrandj by Novitiate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password Manager - Who's using it?

I have been testing Password Manager again to get a feel for its present state of development and how difficult it would be for our organization to switch to it. There are still some planned features we would likely need to wait for before we can do ...

NVergin by Rising Star II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

RESEARCH - We are re-visiting the navigation menus in JumpCloud (information architecture; IA). We want your insights!

We have created an asynchronous card sort activity that you can participate in at your leisure. The activity link can be found below along with an instructional video on how to complete the card sort. The goal of this activity is to understand how yo...

Tutorial Ideas

I am working on creating a list of tutorials for things that are not specifically "JumpCloud" related. But more or less JumpCloud adjacent. For instance, one tutorial I was looking at was setting up a custom repo for software management. Let me know ...