JumpCloud Product Discussions
Discuss our products, ask questions, get help from your peers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Vision Pro Feedback

Yesterday, Apple announced that Vision Pro devices, beginning with a future release of the visionOS operating system, will support enrollment in device managers using User Enrollment with a Managed Apple ID. This will allow organizations to provide s...

TomBridge by Rising Star II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Your inputs wanted on device health monitoring

Hi there! We're exploring the development of a device health monitoring and alerting solution. This tool would help you keep track of your device's performance, posture, potential issues, and provide alerts when attention is needed. I are super inter...

NeerajK by JumpCloud Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Agent Doesn't Check-in for Hours

Hello,I've been using JumpCloud to manage our endpoints for a little over a year.  One thing I've noticed is when a user isn't logged in, the agent only check in every 4-6 hours.  This is sometimes really frustrating when trying to push out changes b...

CartWill_0-1698337177484.png
CartWill by Novitiate I
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

JC Agent Visible on Windows PC

So, this may sound dumb... But up until today we were 100% Mac. We now have a Windows PC in our midst (mine) due to some software that we use being Windows-only. JumpCloud MDM is going and all is running well, but I don't see the JC Agent. On Macs, t...

Dynamic Groups Automation Using The API

Introduction Use the JumpCloud API to configure and update both static user and device groups to dynamic groups. Dynamic Groups are groups with attribute-driven rules that allow membership to be either fully automated, or require a review prior to th...

dwjohn by JumpCloud Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 7 kudos

Android EMM - Current Solution & Features

For those of you who are interested in or are currently using an Android EMM solution, I’m interested to find out: The MDM/EMM vendor that you are using or evaluating to manage your Android devices.What feature(s) do you like from the MDM/EMM vendor?...

Private Repository Survey

Hello JC community,We are interested in your thoughts on a potential JumpCloud private repository to host and deploy 3d party (non-store) applications to your devices. To help gauge the general level of interest in this feature, please answer this su...

RESEARCH - We are re-visiting the navigation menus in JumpCloud (information architecture; IA). We want your insights!

We have created an asynchronous card sort activity that you can participate in at your leisure. The activity link can be found below along with an instructional video on how to complete the card sort. The goal of this activity is to understand how yo...

Regarding admin access to end users

1) Does the jumpcloud agent on end user machine have admin access in backend and is it true in case of all operating systems - Windows/MAC/Linux? assuming that the user is a standard non-admin user on jumpcloud while using any application.2) We obse...

Domain Migration Tools and ADI

It's always good to take a step back and listen to conversations that are happening among your peers. I lurked through Reddit's sysadmin forums yesterday to see what problems people are asking about. One thread had an excellent listing of tools that ...

JCDavid by Iron I
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Android Mobility Survey

Your opinion matters! We would love to hear about your needs and thoughts on an Android Mobility Solution. If you can take a few minutes and fill out this survey, it will help us better understand your needs and leverage the valuable insights for our...